Report NEP-LTV-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Tello & Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís, 2013. "“Changes in Wage Structure in Mexico Going Beyond the Mean: An Analysis of Differences in Distribution, 1987-2008”," IREA Working Papers 201224, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Paolo Brunori & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity, Income Inequality and Economic Mobility: Some International Comparisons," Working Papers 284, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torres, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T. & Guimaraes, Paulo, 2013. "The Sources of Wage Variation: A Three-Way High-Dimensional Fixed Effects Regression Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Frontiers: Parametric Aggregators Based on Nonparametric Distributions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-07, McMaster University.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Clara Garcia, 2013. "Strengthening Social Cohesion in Luxembourg: Making Efficiency and Equity Go Hand in Hand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1032, OECD Publishing.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T. & Bezabih, Mintewab, 2013. "The Transformation of Hunger Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 7275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis José Imedio Olmedo & Encarnación M. Parrado Gallardo & Elena Bárcena Martín, 2013. "The β Family of Inequality Measures," Working Papers 289, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sebastian Vollmer & Hajo Holzmann & Florian Ketterer & Stephan Klasen & David Canning, 2013. "The Emergence of Three Human Development Clubs," PGDA Working Papers 10013, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Is Germany the North Star of Labor Market Policy?," IZA Discussion Papers 7260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martina Bisello, 2013. "Job polarization in Britain from a task-based perspective.Evidence from the UK Skills Surveys," Discussion Papers 2013/160, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu, 2013. "The Labor Market Behavior of Married Women with Young Children in the U.S.: Have Differences by Religion Disappeared?," IZA Discussion Papers 7254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fields, Gary & Song, Yang, 2013. "A Theoretical Model of the Chinese Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).