Report NEP-LTV-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grönqvist, Hans & Johansson, Per & Niknami, Susan, 2012. "Income Inequality and Health: Lessons from a Refugee Residential Assignment Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00628837 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Katrine V. Løken & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2012. "Care or Cash? The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Student Performance," NBER Working Papers 18086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GrÃ¶nqvist, Hans & Johansson, Per & Niknami, Susan, 2012. "Income inequality and health: lessons from a refugee residential assignment program," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2012:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Abel Brodeur & Marie Connolly, 2012. "Do Higher Childcare Subsidies Improve Parental Well-being? Evidence from Québec's Family Policies," Cahiers de recherche 1223, CIRPEE.
- Poterba, James & Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David Alsgaard, 2011. "The Asset Cost of Poor Health," Scholarly Articles 4669670, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Martin Adler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2012. "Factor Shares and Income Inequality - Empirical Evidence from Germany 2002-2008," IAW Discussion Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW) 82, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2012. "How Different are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1216, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00646594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00664269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.