Report NEP-LTV-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selcuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_703, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2011. "What Has Really Happened to Poverty in the Philippines? New Measures, Evidence, and Policy Implications," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201114, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2012. "Education and Health: Insights from International Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 17738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Farina & Gianluca Grimalda, 2011. "A cross-country experimental comparison of preferences for redistribution," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0211, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Claudia Sanhueza & Ricardo Mayer, 2010. "Top Incomes in Chile 1957-2007:Evolution and Mobility," Working Papers 6, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonios Proestakis, 2011. "Self-discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," Working Papers 11-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Rubén Castro & Jere Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2011. "Perception of HIV risk and the quantity and quality of children: The case of rural Malawi," Working Papers 20, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.