Report NEP-LTV-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aniel Altamirano & Luis Felipe López-Calva & Isidro Soloaga, 2010. "Inequality and teenagers’ educational aspirations in urban Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2010-07, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2010. "Happy House: Spousal Weight and Individual Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 349, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- José A. F. Machado & Pedro Portugal & Pedro S. Raposo, 2010. "Joblessness," Working Papers w201033, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- David Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The contribution of the minimum wage to U.S. wage inequality over three decades: a reassessment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "International Happiness," NBER Working Papers 16668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "How Does Growth Affect Labor Income by Gender? A Structural Path Analysis for Tanzania," MPRA Paper 27735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferre, Celine & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2010. "Is there a metropolitan bias ? the inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5508, The World Bank.