Report NEP-LTV-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Rohde & Kam Ki Tang & Prasada Rao, 2010. "Income Inequality, Mobility And Economic Insecurity In Australia," Discussion Papers Series 407, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Rachel Margolis & Mikko MyrskylÃ¤, 2010. "A global perspective on happiness and fertility," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-025, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo GuimarÃ£es & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in economic research: An international perspective," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 832.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don’t Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! - Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Working Papers in Economics 452, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ã–zcan, GÃ¼lay, 2010. "Sector Differences in Glass Ceiling in Sweden -Is It Tied to Occupational Segregation?," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2010:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.