Report NEP-LTV-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Freeman & John Van Reenen, 2009. "What if Congress Doubled R&D Spending on the Physical Sciences?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0931, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Patrice Laroche, 2009. "Unions and Workplace Performance in Britain and France," CEP Discussion Papers dp0920, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," CEP Discussion Papers dp0912, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2009. "Unemployment Insurance and Cultural Transmission: Theory and Application to European Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0936, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen Nickell, 2009. "Does Relative Income Matter? Are the Critics Right?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0918, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lourdes Gallardo & Hugo Nopo, 2009. "Ethnic and Gender Wage Gaps in Ecuador," Research Department Publications 4625, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- William Easterly, 2009. "Empirics of Strategic Interdependence: The Case of the Racial Tipping Point," NBER Working Papers 15069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fali Huang, 2007. "Building Social Trust: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 08-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2009. "The Informal Sector Wage Gap: New Evidence Using Quantile Estimations on Panel Data," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200916, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.