Report NEP-LTV-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janine Leschke & Maria Jepsen, 2009. "Transitional Labour Markets, from theory to policy application. Can transitional labour markets contribute to a less traditional gender division of labour ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00384510, HAL.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David R. Howell, Miriam Rehm, 2009. "WP 2009-9 Unemployment Compensation and High European Unemployment: A Reassessment with New Benefit Indicators," SCEPA Working Papers 2009-9, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2009. "Where Angels Fear to Trade: The Role of Religion in Household Finance," Discussion Paper 2009-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Facundo Albornoz & Joan Esteban & Paolo Vanin, 2009. "Government Information Transparency," Discussion Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," IEW - Working Papers 411, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Lafortune, Jeanne, 2009. "Marry for What? Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," CEPR Discussion Papers 7300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore