Report NEP-LTV-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michiyo Hashiguchi, 2009. "Effects of 'Family-friendly Fringe' Benefits on Wages in Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 09E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall & Gunilla Pettersson, 2009. "Schooling Inequality, Crises, and Financial Liberalization in Latin America," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 165, Center for Global Development.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstad, 2009. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 583, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David Autor, 2008. "“Technological Change and Earnings Polarization: Implications for Skill Demand and Economic Growth”," Economics Program Working Papers, The Conference Board, Economics Program 08-07, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4904, The World Bank.
- Brown, Alessio J G & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2009. "An Incentive Theory of Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.