Report NEP-LTV-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michiyo Hashiguchi, 2009. "Effects of 'Family-friendly Fringe' Benefits on Wages in Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall & Gunilla Pettersson, 2009. "Schooling Inequality, Crises, and Financial Liberalization in Latin America," Working Papers 165, Center for Global Development.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstad, 2009. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," Discussion Papers 583, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David Autor, 2008. "“Technological Change and Earnings Polarization: Implications for Skill Demand and Economic Growth”," Economics Program Working Papers 08-07, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4904, The World Bank.
- Brown, Alessio J G & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2009. "An Incentive Theory of Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 7283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.