Report NEP-LTV-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erreygers G., 2006. "Beyond the Health Concentration Index: An Atkinson Alternative for the Measurement of the Socioeconomic Inequality of Health," Working Papers 2006029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Alan C. Monheit & Jessica P. Vistnes & Jeannette A. Rogowski, 2007. "Overweight in Adolescents: Implications for Health Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 13488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer, 2007. "Wages, Violence and Health in the Household," NBER Working Papers 13494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Diana Lee & Christina Paxson, 2007. "The Income Gradient in Children's Health: A Comment on Currie, Shields and Wheatley Price," NBER Working Papers 13495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower, 2007. "Is Unemployment More Costly Than Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 13505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Chris Shadforth, 2007. "Fear, Unemployment and Migration," NBER Working Papers 13506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Inés Balsa & Daniel Ferrés & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2007. "Inequidades socioeconómicas en el uso de servicios sanitarios del adulto mayor montevideano," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1307, Department of Economics - dECON.