Report NEP-LTV-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Meghir, Costas & Parey, Matthias, 2007. "Maternal Education, Home Environments and the Development of Children and Adolescents," CEPR Discussion Papers 6505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176029_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler, 2007. "The Lifetime Costs and Benefits of Medical Technology," NBER Working Papers 13478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2007. "Personnel Economics," NBER Working Papers 13480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amnon Levy, 2007. "Wealth, Social Capital and Happiness: The Case of Status Sensitive People," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp07-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Guenther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2007. "Fertility, Female Labor Force Participation, and the Demographic Dividend," PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging 2507, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.