Report NEP-LTV-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Mats & Katz, Katarina, 2006. "Wage differences between women and men in Sweden - the impact of skill mismatch," Arbetsrapport 2007:8, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis J. Snower, 2007. "Institutions and Training Inequality," Kiel Working Papers 1372, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joseph Deutsch & Yves Fluckiger & Jacques Silber, 2007. "On Various Ways of Measuring Unemployment, with Applications to Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_509, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini & Maurizio Pugno, 2007. "Did the Decline in Social Capital Decrease American Happiness? A Relational Explanation of the Happiness Paradox," Department of Economics University of Siena 513, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2007. "Always Poor or Never Poor and Nothing in Between? Duration of Child Poverty in Germany," Working Papers 65, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Justina AV Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Social Capital And Relative Income Concerns: Evidence From 26 Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 19, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2006. "Economic Determinants of Participation in Physical Activity and Sport," IASE Conference Papers 0619, International Association of Sports Economists.