Report NEP-LTV-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2006. "A Model of Income Insurance and Social Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Assar Lindbeck & Marten Palme & Mats Persson, 2006. "Job Security and Work Absence: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1687, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2006. "Competition and Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2006. "Holdup in Oligopsonistic Labour Markets: A New Role for the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 2043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mocan, Naci & Tekin, Erdal, 2006. "Ugly Criminals," IZA Discussion Papers 2048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under," NBER Working Papers 12116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas KÃ¶gel, 2006. "Swedish Family Policy, Fertility and Female Wages," Discussion Paper Series 2006_7, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- Joachim Wagner & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & John T. Addison, 2006. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Paper Series in Economics 22, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Enrico A. Macelli & Richard A. Easterlin, . "Beyond Gender Differences in U.S. Life Cycle Happiness," Working Papers 2, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.