Report NEP-LTV-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundborg, Per, 2005. "Individual Wage Setting, Efficiency Wages and Productivity in Sweden," Working Paper Series 205, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Drago, Robert & Black, David & Wooden, Mark, 2005. "The Existence and Persistence of Long Work Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 1720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ganguli, Ina & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "Institutions, Markets and Men's and Women's Wage Inequality: Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 1724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2005. "Religious Affiliation and Participation as Determinants of Women's Educational Attainment and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2005. "Why Is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 1731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davin Chor & Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "The 2004 Global Labor Survey: Workplace Institutions and Practices Around the World," NBER Working Papers 11598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2005. "Workplace Segregation in the United States: Race, Ethnicity, and Skill," NBER Working Papers 11599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.