Report NEP-LTV-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Rodríguez & Diego Romero de Ávila & Diego Martínez-López, 2005. "Persistence in inequalities across the Spanish regions," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Manacorda, Marco & Moretti, Enrico, 2005. "Why Do Most Italian Young Men Live With Their Parents? Intergenerational Transfers and Household Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 5116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Glaeser, Edward L & Sacerdote, Bruce, 2005. "Work and Leisure in the US and Europe: Why So Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Blundell & Mike Brewer & Marco Francesconi, 2005. "Job changes, hours changes and labour market flexibility: panel data evidence for Britain," IFS Working Papers W05/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2005. "Incentives and Prosocial Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance & Todd, Petra E., 2005. "Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 1700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Inequality," NBER Working Papers 11511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2005. "Gender and Assimilation Among Mexican Americans," NBER Working Papers 11512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MarÃa A. GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Roberto FernÃ¡ndez Llera & Benno Torgler, 2005. "More Income Equality or Not? An Empirical Analysis of Individuals? Preferences," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Paul Makdissi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2002. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 02-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.