Report NEP-LTV-1998-10-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1998. "Employment versus Wage Adjustment and the US Dollar," NBER Working Papers 6749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John B. Taylor, 1998. "Staggered Price and Wage Setting in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 6754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Sophal & Godfrey, Martin & Kato, Toshiyasu & Long, Vou Piseth & Orlova, Nina & Ronnås, Per & Tia, Savora, 1998. "Cambodia: The Challenge of Productive Employment Creation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 267, Stockholm School of Economics.