Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Oreffice, Sonia, 2014. "Culture and Household Decision Making: Balance of Power and Labor Supply Choices of US-born and Foreign-born Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 7997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poschke, Markus, 2014. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 7991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "From Outsourcing to Productivity, Passing Through Training: Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fernando Mendiola, 2014. "Of Firms and Captives: Railway Infrastructures and the Economics of Forced Labour (Spain, 1937 – 1957)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE), AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica 1405, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Mariana Pereira-López, 2014. "Indirect Job Creation and the Informal Sector in Mexico," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0153, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2014. "The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 4563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2014. "Interacting product and labor market regulation and the impact of immigration on native wages," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201404, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2014. "From the Substance to the Shadow: The Court Embedded into Japanese Labor Markets," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F), Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo f168, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 18 Mar 2014.
- Marco Caliendo & Markus Gehrsitz, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 631, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2014. "Is Self-Employment The Answer To Caste Discrimination? Decomposing The Earnings Gap In Indian Household Nonfarm Businesses," Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics 236, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.