Report NEP-LMA-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00907268, HAL.
- Werner, Thomas & Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "Price effects of minimum wages: Evidence from the construction sector in East and West Germany," Working Papers in Economics, UniversitÃ¤t der Bundeswehr MÃ¼nchen, Economic Research Group 2013,4, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Forlani, Emanuele & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Mendolicchio, Concetta, 2013. "The impact of low-skilled immigration on female labour supply," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201320, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2013. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," NBER Working Papers 19658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2013. "The occupational segregation of Black women in the United States: A look at its evolution from 1940 to 2010," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 304, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mullers, Manuel & Muysken, Joan & Regt, Erik de, 2013. "A set of time series data labour market stocks and flows for the Netherlands 1980 to 2010," MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times," IZA Discussion Papers 7746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deuchert, Eva & Kauer, Lukas, 2013. "Hiring subsidies for people with a disability: Helping or hindering? - Evidence from a small scale social field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1335, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Keisuke Kawata & Kentaro Nakajima & Yasuhiro Sato, 2013. "Analyzing the impact of labor market integration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 13-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2013. "People, Places and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs," NBER Working Papers 19659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galor, Oded & Munshi, Kaivan & Wilson, Nicolas, 2013. "Inclusive Institutions and Long-Run Misallocation," MPRA Paper 51643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yahong Zhang, 2013. "Unemployment Fluctuations in a Small Open-Economy Model with Segmented Labour Markets: The Case of Canada," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 13-40, Bank of Canada.