Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Kline, Patrick, 2013. "Bargaining and the Gender Wage Gap: A Direct Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 7592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP 1304, CEPREMAP.
- Zhong Zhao & Zhaopeng Qu, 2013. "Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants Between 2002 and 2007," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2013-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2013. "Educational Attainment, Wages and Employment of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201327, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Melissa M. Favreault & Owen Haaga, 2013. "Validating Longitudinal Earnings in Dynamic Microsimulation Models: The Role of Outliers," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research wp2013-19, Center for Retirement Research.
- Monica Garcia-Perez & Christopher Goetz & John Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky, 2013. "Don't Quit Your Day Job: Using Wage and Salary Earnings to Support a New Business," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-45, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Dou-Yan Yang, 2013. "Compulsory Education and the Benefits of Schooling," NBER Working Papers 19369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orla Doyle & Colm Harmon & James J. Heckman & Caitriona Logue & Seong Moon, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud, 2013. "A Reverse Holdup Problem: When workers’ lack of bargaining power slows economic adjustments," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea De Michelis & Marcello M. EstevÃ£o & Beth Anne Wilson, 2013. "Productivity or Employment," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 13/97, International Monetary Fund.