Report NEP-LMA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu, 2013. "The Labor Market Behavior of Married Women with Young Children in the U.S.: Have Differences by Religion Disappeared?," IZA Discussion Papers 7254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe André & Clara Garcia & Giulia Giupponi & Jon Kristian Pareliussen, 2013. "Labour Market, Welfare Reform and Inequality in the United Kingdom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1034, OECD Publishing.
- Claudia Tello & Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís, 2013. "“Changes in Wage Structure in Mexico Going Beyond the Mean: An Analysis of Differences in Distribution, 1987-2008”," IREA Working Papers 201224, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Bosch, Nicole & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "Labour-Market Outcomes of Older Workers in the Netherlands: Measuring Job Prospects Using the Occupational Age Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 7252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez & Esben Anton Schultz, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 18885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teresa Schlüter, 2013. "Real Wages, Amenities and the Adjustment of Working Hours Across Regional Labour Markets," SERC Discussion Papers 0130, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Martina Bisello, 2013. "Job polarization in Britain from a task-based perspective.Evidence from the UK Skills Surveys," Discussion Papers 2013/160, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Torres, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T. & Guimaraes, Paulo, 2013. "The Sources of Wage Variation: A Three-Way High-Dimensional Fixed Effects Regression Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia Sasser Modestino, 2013. "The impact of managed care on the gender earnings gap among physicians," Working Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2013. "How Sensitive Are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?," IZA Discussion Papers 7269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2013. "The effect of high tech services offshoring on skilled employment," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010599, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size, and Job Satisfaction," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1307, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Entrepreneurship of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujii, Mayu & Shiraishi, Kousuke & Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "The Determinants and Effects of Early Job Separation in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 590, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Is Germany the North Star of Labor Market Policy?," IZA Discussion Papers 7260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Ben Halima & N. Chusseau & J. Hellier, 2013. "Skill Premia and Intergenerational Skill Transmission: The French Case," Working Papers 285, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Regional Variation of Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 300, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.