Report NEP-LMA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, 2011. "Enforcement of labor regulation and informality," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Laurent, Thierry & Mihoubi, Ferhat, 2011. "Sexual orientation and wage discrimination in France: the hidden side of the rainbow," MPRA Paper 33723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to education across Europe: A comparative analysis for selected EU countries," Discussion Papers 2011/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," NBER Working Papers 17462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Thum, Marcel, 2011. "Job protection renders minimum wages less harmful," Discussion Papers 2011/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christopher Otrok & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On The Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage DiÂ¤erentials," Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Does institutional diversity account for pay rules in Germany and Belgium?," Working Papers CEB 11-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hilton Martins de Brito Ramalho & Ignácio Tavares de Araújo Júnior & Paulo Aguiar do Monte, 2011. "Non-employment duration and subsequent wage losses in the Brazilian labour market," SÃ©rie Textos para DiscussÃ£o (Working Papers) 2, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Shigeru Fujita, 2011. "Declining labor turnover and turbulence," Working Papers 11-44, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Adermon, Adrian & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2011. "Job Polarization and Task-Biased Technological Change: Sweden, 1975–2005," Working Paper Series 2011:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Cyrus Farsian, 2011. "The Fallacy of Composition Bias in the RealWage Cyclicality Puzzle," Studies in Economics 1116, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman, 2011. "Productivity, Wages and Marriage: The Case of Major League Baseball," CEP Discussion Papers dp1081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Jakob R. Munch & Jan Rose Skaksen, 2011. "Do Foreign Experts Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Age and productivity: Sector differences?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- George J. Borjas & Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2011. "Substitution Between Immigrants, Natives, and Skill Groups," NBER Working Papers 17461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ann P. Bartel & Ciaran S. Phibbs & Nancy Beaulieu & Patricia Stone, 2011. "Human Capital and Organizational Performance: Evidence from the Healthcare Sector," NBER Working Papers 17474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.