Report NEP-LMA-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 5863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Health Impaired Employees' Job Satisfaction: New Evidence from Athens, Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 5849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional wage differences in the Netherlands: Micro-evidence on agglomeration externalities," CPB Discussion Paper 184, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2011. "Urban Density, Human Capital, and Productivity: An empirical analysis using wage data," Discussion papers 11060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Goldmann, Gustave & Sweetman, Arthur & Warman, Casey, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 5851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot, 2011. "Wage inequality in the Netherlands: Evidence, trends and explanations," CPB Discussion Paper 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Estimating the rate of return to education in Sudan," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 033, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- James A. Levinsohn & Todd Pugatch, 2011. "Prospective Analysis of a Wage Subsidy for Cape Town Youth," NBER Working Papers 17248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark, 2011. "Explaining Differences in Job Search Outcomes Between Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 5860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk & Scioch, Patrycja, 2011. "The outcome of coaching and training for self-employment : a statistical evaluation of non-financial support schemes for unemployed business founders in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201116, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.