Report NEP-LAW-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2013. "Why Plaintiffs' Attorneys Use Contingent and Defense Attorneys Fixed Fee Contracts," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1338, CIRPEE.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Matthew J. Baker, 2013. "Economic Models of Law: Introduction," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2013-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kirat, Thierry, 2013. "Legal tradition and quality of institutions : is colonization by french law countries distinctive ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11440, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nathalie Chappe, 2013. "Compulsory Non-binding ADR," Working Papers 2013-07, CRESE.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2013. "The influence of wages on public officials' corruptibility: A laboratory investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Scott Adams & Chad Cotti & Nathan Tefft, 2013. "Seatbelt Use Following Stricter Drunk Driving Regulations," Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy 22, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2013. "Discretionary enforcement and strategic interactions between firms, regulatory agency and justice department: a theoretical and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 51369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Barbarino & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2013. "The Incapacitation Effect of Incarceration: Evidence from Several Italian Collective Pardons?," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 737, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Tazeen & Tanzer, Ziona, 2013. "Women's movements, plural legal systems and the Botswana constitution: how reform happens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6690, The World Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Ratto, Marisa & Thomas, Richard & Ulph, David, 2013. "The indirect effects of auditing taxpayers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4728, Paris Dauphine University.
- Brian K. Chen & Paul J. Gertler & Chuh-Yuh Yang, 2013. "Moral Hazard and Economies of Scope in Physician Ownership of Complementary Medical Services," NBER Working Papers 19622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.