Report NEP-LAW-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anand Swamy, 2010. "Land and Law in Colonial India," Center for Development Economics 2011-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Entorf, Horst, 2011. "Crime, Prosecutors, and the Certainty of Conviction," IZA Discussion Papers 5670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- C. Detotto & E. Otranto, 2011. "Cycles in Crime and Economy Revised," Working Paper CRENoS 201107, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars, 2010. "Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 27/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "Optimal Structuring of Assessment Processes in Competition Law: A Survey of Theoretical Approaches," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201114, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Exploring National Concerted Practices in an Open Small Economy: What Does the Change in the Competition Law in the Netherlands Reveal?," Discussion Paper 2011-037, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gérard Mondello, 2011. "Hazardous Activities and Civil Strict Liability: The Regulator’s Dilemma," Working Papers 2011.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steven D. Levitt & Thomas J. Miles, 2011. "The Role of Skill Versus Luck in Poker: Evidence from the World Series of Poker," NBER Working Papers 17023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.