Report NEP-LAW-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonin, Mirco, 2010. "Too low to be true: the use of minimum thresholds to fight tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1018, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- C. Detotto & E. Otranto, 2010. "Cycles in Crime and Economy: Leading, Lagging and Coincident Behaviors," Working Paper CRENoS 201023, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Bryan C McCannon, 2010. "Re-election Concerns and the Failure of Plea Bargaining," Discussion Papers 10-28, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- "Silvana Sciarra" /, 2001. "Collective Exit Strategies: New Ideas in Transnational Labour Law," Jean Monnet Working Papers 4, Jean Monnet Chair.
- "Christian Pippan" /, 2001. "International Law, Domestic Political Orders, and the ‘Democratic Imperative’: Has Democracy Finally Emerged as a Global Legal Entitlement?," Jean Monnet Working Papers 2, Jean Monnet Chair.