Report NEP-LAW-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomasz Kozluk, 2009. "Promoting Competition to Strengthen Economic Growth in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 736, OECD Publishing.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Is Posner's Principle of Justice an Adequate Basis for Environmental Law?," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55337, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Opeskin, Brian, 2009. "The Influence of International Law on the International Movement of Persons," MPRA Paper 19200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Beyond the Financial Crisis: Addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment," MPRA Paper 19118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The growing importance of risk in financial regulation," MPRA Paper 19117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joel Huber & Jason Bell & Caroline Cecot, 2009. "Discontinuous Behavioral Responses to Recycling Laws and Plastic Water Bottle Deposits," NBER Working Papers 15585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.