Report NEP-LAW-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2009. "The Case for Virtual Strike.An Appraisal of the Italian Proposal," Econometica Working Papers wp08, Econometica.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
- David Newbery, 2009. "Predicting Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/03, European University Institute.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Tohirin, Achmad, 2009. "Finance and Growth: The Role of Islamic Contracts," MPRA Paper 13744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Platt, Lucinda & Sunkin, Maurice & Calvo, Kerman, 2009. "Judicial review litigation as an incentive to change in local authority public services in England and Wales," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matthew Baker & Niklas J. Westelius, 2009. "Crime, Expectations and The Deterrence Hypothesis," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 425, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Hein Roelfsema & Yi Zhang, 2009. "The causal effect of institutional quality on outsourcing," Working Papers 09-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Do the English Legal Origin Countries have more dispersed Share Ownership and more developed financial Systems?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp375, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor protection and share prices: Evidence from statutory rules governing variations of shareholders’ class rights in Russia," MPRA Paper 13678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The Growing Importance of Risk in Regulation," MPRA Paper 13723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13659 is not listed on IDEAS anymore