Report NEP-LAW-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA-GRES) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2008-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Stuart Adam & Glen Loutzenhiser, 2007. "Integrating Income Tax and National Insurance: an interim report," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W07/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Willington & Roy Costilla, 2007. "Endogenous Verifiability and Optimality in Agency: A non-contingent approach," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines inv189, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Hörisch, Hannah & Strassmair, Christina, 2008. "An experimental test of the deterrence hypothesis," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 2139, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- J.J. Prescott & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2008. "Do Sex Offender Registration and Notification Laws Affect Criminal Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 13803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stremitzer, Alexander, 2008. "Opportunistic Termination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 226, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Vimal Kumar & Stergios Skaperdas, 2008. "On The Economics oF Organized Crime," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 070815, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.