Report NEP-LAW-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Aizer & Pedro Dal Bó, 2007. "Love, Hate and Murder: Commitment Devices in Violent Relationships," NBER Working Papers 13492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-way Access Pricing: Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers, NET Institute 07-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Motta, Alberto & Burlando, Alfredo, 2007. "Self reporting reduces corruption in law enforcement," MPRA Paper 5332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jun 2007.
- Sujitha Subramanian, 2007. "Different Rules for Different Owners: Does a Non-Competing Patentee have a Right to Exclude? A Study of Post-eBay Cases," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 07-18, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2007. "Legal Families and Environmental Protection: Is there a Causal Relationship?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alvarez, R. Michael & Bailey, Delia & Katz, Jonathan, 2007. "The effect of voter identification laws on turnout," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1267, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Creditor Passivity: The Effects of Bank Competition and Institutions on the Strategic Use of Bankruptcy Filings," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 2028, University of Munich, Department of Economics.