Report NEP-LAW-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver D. Hart, 2007. "Reference Points and the Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 13481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Áureo de Paula & José A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 13486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Cameron & Shubham Chaudhuri & John McLaren, 2007. "Trade Shocks and Labor Adjustment: Theory," NBER Working Papers 13463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Germán Coloma, 2007. "Damages for Breach of Contract, Impossibility of Performance and Legal Enforceability," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 357, Universidad del CEMA.
- Mayes, David G & Nieto, Maria J & Wall , Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 7/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "Rules for Border-Crossing Factor Movements," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1381, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marie-Cécile Fagart & Claude Fluet, 2007. "Liability Insurance under the Negligence Rule," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0730, CIRPEE.
- Llussá, Fernanda & Tavares, José, 2007. "Economics and Terrorism: What We Know, What We Should Know and the Data We Need," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.