Report NEP-LAW-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kolomak Evgeniya, 2007. "Sub-federal administrative regulation of entry in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2007. "Racial Discrimination Among NBA Referees," IZA Discussion Papers 2863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benito Arruñada, 2007. "Pitfalls to avoid when measuring institutions: Is "Doing Business" damaging business?," Economics Working Papers 1040, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007. "Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 222, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- L¢pez de Foronda P‚rez, àscar & L¢pez-Iturriaga, F‚lix & Santamar¡a Mariscal, Marcos, 2007. "Ownership structure, sharing of control and legal framework. International evidence," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2007-01, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Michael Harker, 2006. "UK Merger Remedies under Scrutiny," Working Papers 06-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Pinar Akman, 2006. "To Abuse, or not to Abuse: Discrimination between Consumers," Working Papers 06-18, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Michael Harker & Catherine Waddams Price, 2006. "Introducing Competition and Deregulating the British Domestic Energy Markets: a Legal and Economic Discussion," Working Papers 06-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.