Report NEP-LAW-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael, 2007. "Unemployment and Gang Crime: Could Prosperity Backfire?," IZA Discussion Papers 2710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," NBER Working Papers 13034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaro Hazak, 2006. "Dividend Decision under Distributed Profit Taxation: Investor’s Perspective," Working Papers 145, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets-Financial Control & Sequential Investment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp830, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2006. "How Corruption Hits People When They Are Down," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp836, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Laura Beny, 2006. "Do Investors Value Insider Trading Laws? International Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp837, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2006. "Crime Distribution & Victim Behavior During a Crime Wave," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp849, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2007. "Courts Delays and Crime Deterrence (An Application to Crimes Against Property in Italy)," Working Papers 20070403, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Apr 2007.
- Maurizio Bovi & Roberto Dell'Anno, 2007. "The Changing Nature of the OECD Shadow Economy," ISAE Working Papers 81, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2007. "Can minimum prices assure the quality of professional services?," Working Papers 2007-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.