Report NEP-LAW-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2006. "The Becker Paradox and Type I vs. Type II Errors in the Economics of Crime," Seminar Papers 741, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luechinger, Simon & Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2006. "Bureaucratic Rents and Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Pruckner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2006. "Trust on the Streets: A Natural Field Experiment on Newspaper Purchasing," Discussion Papers 06-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sgard, Jérôme, 2006. "Bankruptcy Law, Creditors’ Rights and Contractual Exchange in Europe, 1808–1914," Working Papers 109, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Michael Graff, 2006. "Myths and Truths: The «Law and Finance Theory» Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-122, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.