Report NEP-LAW-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lance Lochner & Enrico Moretti, 2001. "The Effect of Education on Crime: Evidence from Prison Inmates, Arrests, and Self-Reports," NBER Working Papers 8605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Fabbri, 2001. "Legal Institutions, Corporate Governance and Aggregate Activity: Theory and Evidence," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 72, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Filip Palda, 2001. "Election Finance Regulation in Emerging Democracies: Lessons from Canada and the U.S," Public Economics, EconWPA 0111010, EconWPA.
- Cassone, Alberto & Marchese, Carla, 2001. "Should the death tax die? And should it leave an inheritance?," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 22, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Filip Palda, 2001. "A New Look at the Laffer Curve and the Displacement Loss from Tax Evasion," Public Economics, EconWPA 0111006, EconWPA.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Alpa Shah, 2001. "A Study of the Interrelated Bilateral Transactions in Credit Card Networks," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0111001, EconWPA.
- U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division, 2001. "Competition Law in Central and Eastern Europe: Five Years Later," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0111001, EconWPA.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 696, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Some Critical Provisions in the Antimonopoly Laws of Central and Eastern Europe," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0111005, EconWPA.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "Financial Malaise and the Myth of the Misgoverned Firm," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-137, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Filip Palda, 2001. "The Economics of Election Campaign Spending Limits," Public Economics, EconWPA 0111011, EconWPA.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Filip Palda, 2001. "Are Campaign Contributions a Form of Speech? Evidence from Recent US House Elections," Public Economics, EconWPA 0111007, EconWPA.