Report NEP-LAM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Fiscal policy and income redistribution in Latin America: Challenging the conventional wisdom," Working Papers 227, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2011. "Sustainability of Latin American Fiscal Deficits: A Panel Data Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009106, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? Decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," Working Papers 220, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ignacio Alvarez & Natalia Da Silva & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2011. " Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Acosta, Pablo & Leite, Phillipe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Should cash transfers be confined to the poor ? implications for poverty and inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5875, The World Bank.
- Verónica Amarante & Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri & Ivone Perazzo, 2011. "Redistributive effects of indirect taxes: comparing arithmetical and behavioral simulations in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2311, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Rigolini, Jamele & Torche, Florencia, 2011. "Is there such thing as middle class values ? Class differences, values and political orientations in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5874, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2011. "The measurement of educational inequality : achievement and opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5873, The World Bank.