Report NEP-LAM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge C. Avila, 2011. "Fiscal deficit, macro-uncertainty, and growth in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 456, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Issler, João Victor & Notini, Hilton Hostalacio & Rodrigues, Claudia Fontoura, 2011. "Constructing coincident and leading indices of economic activity for the brazilian economy," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 714, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Javier Alonso & Rafael Domenech & David Tuesta, 2011. "Public Pension Systems and the Fiscal Crisis in the Euro Zone. Lessons for Latin America," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1124, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Cesa-Bianchi, A. & Pesaran, M. H. & Rebucci, A. & Xu, T., 2011. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1150, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.