Report NEP-LAM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomokazu Nomura, 2009. "On the male-female wage differentials in Brazil- Intra-occupational differentials and occupational segregation -," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 0914, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "La Industria del Petróleo en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines inv219, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Five Centuries of Latin American Inequality," NBER Working Papers 15305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.