Report NEP-LAM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Cardozo, . "China y Argentina en la política bilateral, 1989-2006," Working Papers - Programa Asia & PacÃfico 025, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Veronica Ronchi, 2007. "Populism and Neopopulism in Latin America: Clientelism, Trade Union Organisation and Electoral Support in Mexico and Argentina in the ‘90s," Working Papers 2007.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Veronica Ronchi, 2007. "The Neoliberal Myth in Latin America: The Cases of Mexico and Argentina in the ‘90s," Working Papers 2007.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehrer, Jocelyn A. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Zhao, Zhenxiang, 2007. "Physical Dating Violence Among College Students in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 2753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 13087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J Carlos Dominguez (QEH), . "Social Movements, Public Policy, and Democratic Consolidation in Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps145, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2007. "Substitutability and protectionism: Latin America's trade policy and imports from China and India," Economics Working Papers 2007,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.