Report NEP-LAM-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Ed Diener & Yannis Georgellis & Richard E. Lucas, 2003. "Lags and Leads in Life Satisfaction: A Test of the Baseline Hypothesis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2003. "The Implications of Capital-Skill Complementarity in Economies with Large Informal Sectors," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0309017, EconWPA.
- Stanley L. Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2003. "Institutional and Non-Institutional Explanations of Economic Differences," NBER Working Papers 9989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mike Shields & Mark Wooden, 2003. "Investigating the Role of Neighbourhood Characteristics in Determining Life Satisfaction," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2003n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Matthias Blum & Jörg Stosberg, 2003. "The Globalisation and its Implications for the Economic Development of Latin America," International Trade, EconWPA 0309023, EconWPA.
- Maya Bar-Hillel, 2003. "The psychological insights that won a Nobel Prize in Economics," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp334, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Encouraging Quality Regulation: Theories and Tools," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 03/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: A Critical Appraisal," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0309015, EconWPA.