Report NEP-LAB-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredrik Andersson & Harry J. Holzer & Julia I. Lane & David Rosenblum & Jeffrey Smith, 2013. "Does Federally-Funded Job Training Work? Nonexperimental Estimates of WIA Training Impacts Using Longitudinal Data on Workers and Firms," NBER Working Papers 19446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2013. "Do the UK GovernmentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s welfare reforms make work pay," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/26, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage posting or wage bargaining? : evidence from the employersâ€™ side," IAB Discussion Paper 201315, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christopher L. Smith, 2013. "The dynamics of labor market polarization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- German Cubas & B. Ravikumar & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Talent, labor quality, and economic development," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2013-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David L. Fuller & Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2013. "Productivity insurance: the role of unemployment benefits in a multi-sector model," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 13-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2013. "The Evolution of Swedish Labor Income Taxation in a 150-year Perspective: An In-depth Characterization," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 977, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Weber, Enzo & Zika, Gerd, 2013. "Labour market forecasting : is disaggregation useful?," IAB Discussion Paper 201314, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].