Report NEP-LAB-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Brown & Serife Genc & Julie Hothckiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013. "Undocumented Workers’ Employment across U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1319, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Almut Balleer & Britta Gehrke & Wolfgang Lechthaler & Christian Merkl, 2013. "Does Short-Time Work Save Jobs? A Business Cycle Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1832, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign wage premium, gender and education : insights from Vietnam household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6421, The World Bank.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Lukas Inderbitzin & Stefan Staubli & Josef ZweimÃ¼ller, 2013. "Extended Unemployment Benefits and Early Retirement: Program Complementarity and Program Substitution," NRN working papers 2013-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume & Steinar Vagstad, 2013. "Mommy tracks and public policy: On self-fulfilling prophecies and gender gaps in promotion," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette van den Berg & Yolanda Grift & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Christophe Boone & Olivier Van der Brempt, 2013. "The Effect of Employee Workplace Representation on Firm Performance a Cross-Country Comparison within Europe," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 13-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2013. "Gender Norms, Work Hours, and Corrective Taxation," Umeå Economic Studies 857, Umeå University, Department of Economics.