Report NEP-LAB-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adriana Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2005. "Effects of Employment Protection on Worker and Job Flows: Evidence from the 1990 Italian Reform," NBER Working Papers 11658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Does Temporary Agency Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?," Labor and Demography 0510005, EconWPA.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Job Loss, Job Finding, and Unemployment in the U.S. Economy Over the Past Fifty Years," NBER Working Papers 11678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel A. Malo & Fernando Munoz-Bullon, 2005. "Job Matching Quality Effects Of Employment Promotion Measures For People With Disabilities," Business Economics Working Papers wb055315, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005. "Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs," Working Papers 384, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Michael C. Burda & Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Zeitarbeit in Deutschland: Trends und Perspektiven," Labor and Demography 0510004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2004-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore