Report NEP-LAB-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:aredav:11047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:aredav:11007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2003-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:aredav:11006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kremer & Dan M. Levy, 2003. "Peer Effects and Alcohol Use Among College Students," NBER Working Papers 9876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Venti, 2003. "Pension Accounting & Personal Saving," Just the Facts jtf8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Robert Pollin, 2003. "Evaluating Living Wage Laws in the United States: Good Intentions and Economic Reality in Conflict?," Working Papers wp61, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.