Report NEP-LAB-2002-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhentang Zhang, 2002. "Managerial Incentives, Innovation and Product Market Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 295, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Work arrangements in container stevedoring," Microeconomics 0207013, EconWPA.
- Brian Bell & James Smith, 2002. "On gross worker flows in the United Kingdom: evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Bank of England working papers 160, Bank of England.