Report NEP-LAB-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sutherland, H. & Taylor, R. & Gomulka, J., 2001. "Combining Household Income and Expenditure Data in Policy Simulations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Edward J. Kane, 2001. "Using Deferred Compensation to Strengthen the Ethicsof Financial Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedersen, Dorthe, 2000. "Introducing New Public Management in Pay Determination," Working Papers 6/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria del Carmen García-Alonso & Owen O'Donnell, 2001. "Income Redistribution and Access to Innovations in Health Care," Studies in Economics 0111, Department of Economics, University of Kent.