Report NEP-LAB-2000-07-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drew Dahl & Douglas D. Evanoff & Michael F. Spivey, 2000. "Does the Community Reinvestment Act influence lending? an analysis of changes in bank low-income mortgage activity," Working Paper Series WP-00-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:nos:eereng:9911e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nos:socone:f00181174526 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nos:socone:f00181175259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muysken,Joan & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Overeducation, Job Competition and Unemployment," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:fip:fedbar:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Rich & Joe Tracy, 2000. "Uncertainty and labor contract durations," Staff Reports 106, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2000. "Employment flows, capital mobility, and policy analysis," Working Paper Series WP-00-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.