Report NEP-LAB-1999-11-28This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Carrington & Bruce C. Fallick, 1999. "Minimum wage careers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flint Brayton & John M. Roberts & John C. Williams, 1999. "What's happened to the Phillips curve?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brigitte C. Madrian & Lars John Lefgren, 1999. "A Note on Longitudinally Matching Current Population Survey (CPS) Respondents," NBER Technical Working Papers 0247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1999. "Output-based Pay: Incentives or Sorting?," NBER Working Papers 7419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1999. "Firms' wage adjustments: a break from the past?," Working Paper 9908, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:wop:ocddcp:151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Gil & Guillem López i Casasnovas, . "Redistribution in the Spanish pension system: An approach to its life time effects," Studies on the Spanish Economy 55, FEDEA.
- Murat F. Iyigun, 1999. "When would educational standards help improve scholastic achievement?," International Finance Discussion Papers 648, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1999. "Labor markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1999-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.