Report NEP-KNM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gault F. & Kuusisto J. & Niemi M., 2014. "User innovators and their influence on innovation activities of firms in Finland," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mafini Dosso, 2014. "Restructuring in France's innovation system: from the mission-oriented model to a systemic approach of innovation," LEM Papers Series 2014/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ajay Agrawal, 2014. "Diaspora Networks, Knowledge Flows and Brain Drain," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 15, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2014. "How important is industry-specific managerial experience for innovative firm performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Capasso M. & Treibich T.G. & Verspagen Bart, 2014. "The medium-term effect of R&D on firm growth," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Georg Zachmann & Amma Serwaah & Michele Peruzzi, 2014. "When and how to support renewables? Letting the data speak," Working Papers 811, Bruegel.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Green innovations and organizational change: Making better use of environmental technology," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014. "Inventor Data for Research on Migration and Innovation: A Survey and a Pilot," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 17, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2014. "Adaptation and change in creative clusters: Findings from Vienna's New Media sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_01, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Maman Setiawan & Rina Indiastuti & Peggie Destevanie, 2014. "Information Technology and Competitiveness: Evidence from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Survey in Cimahi District, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201401, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Bertschek, Irene & Niebel, Thomas, 2013. "Mobile and more productive? Firm-level evidence on the productivity effects of mobile internet use at the early stage of diffusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-118, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fernald, John G. & Jones, Charles I., 2014. "The future of U.S. economic growth," Working Paper Series 2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.