Report NEP-KNM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technology Platforms in Europe: an empirical investigation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 34, WWWforEurope.
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Nancy Law & Yves Punie & Stefania Bocconi & Barbara Bre?ko & Seungyeon Han & Chee-Kit Looi & Naomi Miyake, 2013. "ICT-enabled innovation for learning in Europe and Asia. Exploring conditions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83503, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Federica Rossi & Ainurul Rosli, 2013. "Indicators of university-industry knowledge transfer performance and their implications for universities: Evidence from the UK’s HE-BCI survey," Working Papers 13, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2013.
- Debuque-Gonzales, Margarita, 2013. "Empirical Determinants and Patterns of Research and Development Investment in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 364, Asian Development Bank.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2013. "The German Public and its Trust in the ECB: The Role of Knowledge and Information Search," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201347, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Roger, Muriel & Caroli, Eve & Behaghel, Luc, 2013. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7243, Paris Dauphine University.