Report NEP-KNM-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," AQR Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- Stefano Zambelli & N. Dharmaraj, 2013. ""Carry-on-Activity" and Process Innovation," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1306, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2013. "Relational Knowledge Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 9460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Wagner & Karin Hoisl & Grid Thoma, 2013. "Overcoming localization of knowledge: The role of professional service firms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-09, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique d’innovation chinoise face au défi de la transition énergétique China's innovation policy and the challenge of energy transition: the case of photovoltaic and wind turbine industries," Working Papers 271, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Stefania Aceto & Spiros Borotis & Jim Devine & Thomas Fischer, 2013. "Mapping and Analysing Prospective Technologies for Learning - Results from a Consultation with European Stakeholders and Roadmaps for Policy Action," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC81935, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.