Report NEP-KNM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Brodhag, 2013. "Research universities, technology transfer, and job creation: what infrastructure, for what training?," Post-Print emse-00804454, HAL.
- Fukukawa, Hironori & Karube, Masaru, 2013. "Personal Knowledge of Audit Partners and Organizational Knowledge of Audit Firms and the Impact on Audit Fees," IIR Working Paper 13-06, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David Grover, 2012. "The “advancedness” of knowledge in pollutionsaving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 100, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Toshihiro Kanai & Noboru Matsushima & Mitsuhiro Urano, 2012. "Knowledge production connected to the social construction of the Urgent Project System in Sharp Co. : Revisiting social constructionism," Discussion Papers 2012-20, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- David Grover, 2012. "Knowledge versus technique in SO2-saving technological change: A comparative test using quantile regression with implications for greenhouse gas compliance," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 99, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.